Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Many Concourses of Chinese Children!

Some girls we met when we went to the park. They were in high school. They called me and Kiersten over to take pictures with us.They understood as much english as our 6th graders did!
This is one of my most favorite students. She is always by my side on recess and gives the best smiles!

These boys, followed me around piggyback riding just so i would take a picture of them ha ha


This is only a part of the amount of children that we play with whenever we can. They always want us to race! Either that or we play keep away with two american's against about 200 little chinese children!



This is a child i chose to try to hoola hoop 5 hool hoops. I dont know if you notice the friend helping him hold them up ha ha




The pro, showin them how it's done! ha!

The one on the right is the biggest trouble maker I've ever met at this school! I almost named him Brigham because he looked kinda like my brother, but then he picked his own name which is Alec! Watch out for this one!
You never know what kids will do! But you can always see the love in their eyes!

These are my fourth grade students! I have so much fun with them!



















No comments:

Post a Comment