Monday, March 9, 2009

The Random "Adventures"

I sat with these boys at lunch. They are pretty cool kids. I learned that Sagwa means idiot in Chinese! They were all very sweet to me. They got me soup, which I didnt want, but sweet nonetheless.
I've theorized that Chinese children have a condition that affects the parts in their body that moves their elbow, or elbows, up in the air. Their index and middle fingers move in the upright position while the other philanges stay at a fist position. All this happens in reaction to the observation of any and all types of photographic devices.

These are my beloved 2nd graders in my MWF school! The little guy in the right corner is named Blake, he is a very quick and clever little boy!


This was actually taken today! I was surprised how well the camera captured the redness of the sun! Instead of sunsets, which I absolutely love, I guess I can settle for these.



This is the rockin new PJ's one of my schools gave me for a gift for the international holiday called Women's Day! Yes it does say "Lingerie Professional" at the bottom. And yes! That IS my dirty room! Im just soaking in the chinese ways of organized chaos!! sweet slipper eh?!




2 comments:

  1. Ha ha!! I love the way you phrased that! Have you seen any pandas yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca...this blog is just the best. You will need to publish it when you are finished with your adventures!

    ReplyDelete